This page articulates what is appropriate and what is not appropriate for The Wiki.
- Links to the pairing articles from other pages are acceptable, as long as they don't endorse it.
- Upload as many pictures as you want.
- Invite friends to help!
- It helps if you edit after doing something, because it's fresh in your mind.
- Inserting false information.
- Removing more than 500 characters without a summary (-500)
- Spamming (advertising for one's business, website, etc.) will get you a permanent ban.
- Profanity. This is a site about a kid's virtual world.
- Insulting other users.
- Harassing or threatening another user (especially regarding one's race, gender, nationality, religion, political affiliation, age, or sexual orientation) will get you banned for three months up to a permanent ban.
- Information must be confirmed by a reliable source. Since wikipedia is just a giant wiki, it is NOT accepted as reliable.
- Warning Templates are only to be used by admins. Unrightful use will result in a week long block.
- Trolling. User pages are only to be edited by the user.
- Sexually explicit content or pictures can get you banned anywhere from a month up to a permanent ban.
- Posting comments in all capital letters. They will be deleted or edited.
- Not having read these policies is not an excuse.
- Pedophilia is not allowed to this child-safe wiki.
- Users under the age of 10 will not be allowed on this wiki. Administrators will message you if you keep editing. Users who continue to edit and are under-age, will recieve a ban until their 10th birthday.
These rules are necessary to protect everyone and to make sure this wiki is a friendly environment.